Enikon d.d. is a construction company operating worldwide. It is specialized in the construction of industrial, petrochemical and power plants.
Having its own manufacturing as well as engineering capacities, Enikon offers execution of turn-key projects. The Company has been active worldwide, and, in recent years, it has primarily served the markets of West and East Africa.
The scope of activities Enikon performs using its own resources
- Preparation of detailed designs
- Engineering and design of steel structures, tanks and silos
- Engineering and design of pressure vessels and heat exchangers
- Supply of steel structures and mechanical equipment
- Piping prefabrication
- Supply of pressure vessels and heat exchangers
- Erection of mechanical equipment, steel tank farms, steel structures, piping and utilities
- Plant construction on the basis of turnkey contracts
The core markets Enikon serves
- Mining processing plants
- Power generation and heating plants
- Refineries and petrochemical plants
- Distribution of crude oil and gas
- Production of clinker and cement
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food industry
- Steel bridges
Enikon d.d. offers single and multiple services, using its own human and material resources. If requested by clients, Enikon also undertakes projects on the basis of turnkey contracts, providing guarantees for the entire project or for individual technological units.
In case of activities that may not be performed using its own resources, Enikon d.d. carries them out in cooperation with its reliable partners and manufacturers in accordance with project specifications and requirements of end users.